God has placed New Heights Christian Church in the diverse community of North County, St. Louis. In all that we do, we seek to share the love of Jesus Christ with those around us.
Making Disciples of Jesus Christ
A Christ-centered community empowered by Prayer, Healing and Reconciliation
Prayer – Scripture says that the prayers of the righteous person are powerful and effective. We seek to lift up all our needs to the Lord, and rely on him to help us make disciples in our community and around the world.
Healing – In this world full of pain and brokenness, we believe that Jesus Christ is the one true source of hope and restoration. We seek to point others toward Christ for healing in all areas of life.
1 Peter 2:24
Reconciliation – No matter the race, nationality or social status, we believe all are created equal in God’s eyes. We seek to set aside our differences and work together, building each other up and seeking reconciliation wherever needed.
1 Corinthians 12:12-14
New Heights Christian Church is affiliated with the “Christian Churches and Churches of Christ”, which is a network of churches that share common values and beliefs, but function independently.
New Heights Christian Church functions under the oversight and care of a group of elders and pastors, who are spiritually mature members of the local church, as exemplified in Acts 14:23.
- Bible – The importance and authority of Scripture
- Prayer – The power and need for persistent Prayer
- Giving – Spiritually and materially of our energy and financial resources
- Serving – Everyone has a gift, and a healthy church respects and utilizes the talents and gifts of all its members
- The Body of Christ – We are all an important part of a larger body of believers
- Home Groups – Commitment to a healthy, multiplying community, where our values are best expressed and explored